Starter Sheet Set
Starter Sheet Set
Evercool®+ Cooling Starter Sheet Set
Customers would recommend our Cooling Starter Sheet Set to their family and friends
Said our Sheet Set have helped reduced night sweats and improved their overall sleep quality
Customers who tried our Sheet Set said they can't go back to sleeping in their old sheets anymore
Why You Need the
Evercool®+ Cooling Sheet Set?
Ultra Cool & Quick Dry
Effortlessly whisk away heat and sweat for a cool, dry slumber that ensures a night of uninterrupted, top-notch rest.
Luxuriously Soft & Smooth
Experience the luxurious embrace of our ultra-fine fabric, crafted to mimic silk proteins, for a sensationally soft slumber that lulls you to sleep faster and keeps you resting longer.
Fighting Microbes Effortlessly
Banish odor-causing bacteria from your bedding with our self-cleaning antimicrobial technology, making your sleep haven easier to maintain and more eco-friendly.
The Science behind our
Through years of refinement, advanced equipment, and cutting-edge antimicrobial technology, we've mastered the art of crafting the exceptional Evercool+® Performance fabric.
Highest Qmax, Coolest Fabric
How cool a fabric feels is measured through Qmax. A higher Qmax value means a cooler to the touch feeling.
- TBTrilby B.Verified BuyerReviewingEvercool®+ Cooling Pillowcases Cool Gray / Full/QueenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it - purchased more
Perfect balance for my husband and mysekg
- LSLila S.Verified BuyerReviewingEvercool®+ Cooling Pillowcases Snow Ivory / King/Cali KingI recommend this productWhy I like it Temperature RegulatingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoWhy didnt I ever buy one before?
These pillowcases as well as my Rest Duvet are the best thing I bought this year. They keep temperature cool, which I didn't think possible. I love them!
- CLCourtney L.Verified BuyerReviewingEvercool®+ Cooling Starter Sheet Set Snow Ivory / KingI recommend this productWhy I like it Hypoallergenic, Anti-Wrinkle, Temperature Regulating, Product QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSheet set
They are wonderful!!
- KDKatie D.Verified BuyerReviewingEvercool®+ Cooling Pillowcases Snow Ivory / Full/QueenI recommend this productWhy I like it Anti-Microbial, Anti-Wrinkle, Moisture Wicking, Product Quality, Temperature RegulatingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBest Pillowcases
I love these! Even feel a bit cold ❄️ on a summer night!
- AMadria m.Verified BuyerReviewingEvercool®+ Cooling Pillowcases Snow Ivory / Full/QueenI recommend this productWhy I like it Hypoallergenic, Moisture Wicking, Temperature Regulating, Product Quality, Pet FriendlyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoComfortable cool pillowcases
Love my pillowcases!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Evercool®+ Starter Sheet Set is actually cool, really cool. It has one of the highest lab tested Qmax values on the market at 0.36 (cotton is 0.11 and silk is 0.19). The higher the Qmax value, the higher the cool to the touch effect. The best part is that the Evercool®+ fabric achieves these values without using any cooling additives, nano-particles or chemicals. The sheets also have IONIC+ Antimicrobial Technology woven into the fabric to help prevent microbes from accumulating on the fabric, keeping the sheets fresher and cleaner longer.
The Evercool®+ Starter Sheet Set consists of two main ingredients: A nylon and spandex blend and IONIC+ Antimicrobial Technology silver yarn. The advance nylon used offers the cool to the touch effect, high moisture wicking capability and silky touch. The spandex gives the outer shell a little stretch to improve on the anti-sagging properties and machine washability. IONIC+ Antimicrobial Technology silver yarn is permanent and never washes out. It helps the fabric stay fresher, cleaner, and lasting longer.
Absolutely! Beyond the 30 night sleep trial there is a one year warranty. You won’t lose sleep over this purchase.
Flat sheets are not included and can be purchased separately. This set includes a fitted sheet and 2x pillowcases.
We’ll cover the shipping both ways if you are not satisfied so you can cover yourself in comfort and peace of mind.
Just like other bedding products and clothing, it’s best to wash before use. Wash separately with a low alkaline or neutral pH detergent and follow the care instructions on the washing tags attached to the comforter. Remember: Do Machine Wash Separately on Low & Do Drip Dry for the Best Results. (Tumble Dry Low is an Option but Drip Dry is Recommended). Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, and Do Not Dry Clean.